Juanito Cactus + Handmade Ceramic Planter
I N C L U D E S
- 1 Medium, high quality, super hardy, and low maintenance cactus named Juanito that we grew in our greenhouse
- 1 Medium ceramic planter that we made by hand to hold the right amount of water and to keep the plant from outgrowing its pot
- Hand mixed cactus + succulent soil made for proper drainage and oxygen to roots
- Our signature white sand that slow releases water to the root of the plants (**Terra-cotta planters do not include sand)
- Easy care instructions for 1x a month watering!
S I Z E
- Approximately 3.5 x 2.5 inches for the plant and planter
- Size varies slightly due to the handmade and natural qualities of the planter and plant.
- Each item comes with instructions for care and easy assembly.
- Our cacti and succulents are the hardiest varieties and great for plant killers!
- We make our ceramic planters by hand using techniques unique to our studio in order to regulate the proper moisture and oxygen levels for each plant. Our planters have a matte absorbent finish that requires no drainage hole.
- We grow our own plants and test them in our planters indoors along with years of research and experimentation to create the most low maintenance and healthiest plants and make sure they will last.
- The items are shipped disassembled but come with fun and easy instructions and are gift ready in eco-friendly paper
- We can only ship plants within the US!