Golden Pothos plants are loved for their extreme hardiness, yellow variegated color, and ability to thrive in very low light to high indirect light! They are perfect for even the worst plant killers!
I N C L U D E S
- 1 bare root large Golden Pothos plant
- Simple and Fun Instructions for Care
During colder months we suggest adding a heat pack to your order if the package will go through 40 degree weather or below. This heat pack is automatically added to your cart during colder months. If the heat pack is removed from your order, the plant is not guaranteed to arrive in good condition.
**This is one of our few plants that does not include a planter or soil.
Find our houseplant soil here.
S I Z E
- Approximately 8-10 inches for the plant
- Great for your own 6-8 inch planter!
- Size varies slightly due to natural qualities of the plant. We do not ship the plant pictured.
C A R E
l i g h t
- Low to High indirect light.
- Can thrive in very low light but may not keep yellow variegation and will be a deep green.
- Our houseplants are grown in our greenhouse built to adapt plants to lower indoor light.
w a t e r
- Water about once per week or if more of wilting.
- Pothos can tolerate a lot of water or very little. Great for people who over or underwater.
- We recommend a terra-cotta planter that is absorbent for excess water.
t e m p e r a t u r e
- Pothos do well in most environments.
- They’re the absolute best houseplant for plant killers!
Most of our plants are guaranteed for at least one year when purchased with our handmade planters that we make just for the plants needs and soil we mix just for them. This plant is not guaranteed since it does not come with a planter.
S H I P P I N G
- The items are shipped disassembled but come with fun and easy instructions and are gift ready in eco-friendly paper
- We can only ship plants within the US!
- We ship in gift ready eco-friendly paper