Marble Queen Pothos + Costazul Handmade Ceramic Planter
Marble Queen Pothos are highly coveted houseplants due to their unique coloring, extreme hardiness, and low maintenance nature. Even the worst plant killers can do very well with pothos. And they do not need to be potted into a larger planter, if you want to trim them back every once in a while, or let them run wild, these plants do well being root bound and you can refresh their soil once a year!
Marble queens are amazing for:
- People who cannot keep up with plant schedules due to time, travel, overwhelm, etc.
- People who overwater - they wont dies but some leaves will turn yellow to let you know
- And people who underwater - they will get droopy when they need water and will recover the same day.
I N C L U D E S
- 1 Variegated Marble Queen Pothos
- 1 Costazul Handmade Ceramic Planter
- Hand Mixed Houseplant Soil
- Simple and Fun Instructions for Care and Assembly
S I Z E
- Approximately 8 inches high x 4 inches wide for the plant and planter
- Size varies slightly due to the handmade and natural qualities of the planter and plant
- The plant is paired with the perfect sized planter to avoid repotting and can be trimmed as needed