Terra Cotta Plant Propagation Vessel (6.5in)
Our ceramic and glass plant propagation vessels have been designed to be versatile. Our plant rooting vessels can be used as a hydroponic vase, a glass bud or floral vase for living flowers, or as a stand for dry flowers.
We worked for over a year on perfecting the design of these water propagation vessels. They are minimal to showcase the plant cutting and the ceramic base has a matte finish but is waterproof. The glass and ceramic are fused together and come as one piece.
With these vessels, you can quickly root houseplants you already have in your home, join a plant clipping swap, or our favorite - gather clippings from outdoors or friends and family who love to share. Grab a clipping of that rare monstera from your Aunt's collection and turn your house into an Instagram worthy plant hoarder's paradise!
I N C L U D E S
Each vessel comes with:
- Suggestions and tips on how to propagate houseplant cuttings
- A cleaning brush
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS 150+
**Plant clippings are not included in this listing
S I Z E O P T I O N S
- Large: 6.5 inches tall and 2 inches wide at the ceramic base. Tube opening 3/4 inch.
- Extra Large: 8.5 inches tall and 3 inches wide at the ceramic base. Tube opening is 1 inch.
C A R E
- Each item comes with instructions and tips for plant propagation.
h a n d m a d e c e r a m i c s
- We make our ceramic planters by hand using techniques unique to our studio. The propagation vessel ceramic base has a matte finish but is waterproof.
S H I P P I N G
- The items are shipped with fun and easy instructions and are gift ready in eco-friendly paper