Monstera Adansonii - Swiss Cheese Plant
We are so excited to have grown some of elusive and coveted Monstera Adansonii commonly known as the Swiss Cheese Plant in our greenhouse! Monstera Adansoniis are hardy houseplants that are hard to kill.
I N C L U D E S
- 1 bare root Adansoniis plant
- Simple Instructions for Care
**This is one of our few plants that does not include a planter or soil.
Find our houseplant soil here.
S I Z E
- Approximately 12x12 for the Large and 6x6 for the Medium!
- Great for your own 6-8 inch planter!
- Size varies slightly due to the natural qualities of the plant. We do not ship the plant pictured.
- Recommended planter for medium is a 6 inch planter
- Recommended planter for large is 6-8 inch planter
C A R E
l i g h t
- Low to High indirect light.
- Our houseplants are grown in our greenhouse built to adapt plants to lower indoor light.
w a t e r
- Water about once per week or more if wilting.
- Adansoniis can tolerate a lot of water or very little. Great for people who over or underwater.
- We recommend a terra-cotta planter that is absorbent for excess water.
t e m p e r a t u r e
- Adansoniis do well in most environments.
- They’re the absolute best houseplant for plant killers!
Most of our plants are guaranteed for at least one year when purchased with our handmade planters that we make just for the needs of the plant and soil we mix just for them. This plant is not guaranteed since it does not come with a planter.
S H I P P I N G
- The items are shipped disassembled but come with fun and easy instructions and are gift ready in eco-friendly paper
- We can only ship plants within the US!
- We ship in gift ready eco-friendly paper