Rainbow Peperomia Ginny + Handmade Ceramic Planter
We love a green houseplant but can't get over the pink and white variegation in these Rainbow Peperomia Ginny Plants! Peperomia varieties are highly coveted houseplants due to their color, extreme hardiness, and low maintenance nature.
Even the worst plant killers can do very well with Peperomia. They’re easy to care for and will not need to be in a larger planter later unless you wish.
I N C L U D E S
- 1 Rainbow Peperomia
- 1 Handmade Ceramic Planter
- Hand Mixed Succulent and Cactus Soil
- Simple and Fun Instructions for Care and Assembly
S I Z E
- Approximately 4 inches wide x 6 inches tall inches for the planter
- Size varies slightly due to the handmade and natural qualities of the planter and plant
- The plant is paired with the perfect sized planter to avoid repotting and can be trimmed as needed
C A R E
l i g h t
- Low to Bright filtered light
- Our houseplants are grown in our greenhouse built to adapt plants to lower indoor light
w a t e r
- Peperomia are extremely hardy and can do well even if neglected.
- Moisten soil evenly once per week - soil should dry out between watering
t e m p e r a t u r e
- Peperomia do well in most environments
- They’re the absolute best houseplant for plant killers!
h a n d m a d e c e r a m i c s
- We make our ceramic planters by hand using techniques unique to our studio in order to regulate the proper moisture and oxygen levels for each plant. Our planters have a matte absorbent finish that requires no drainage hole.
h a n d g r o w n p l a n t s
- We grow our own plants and test them in our planters indoors along with years of research and experimentation to create the most low maintenance and healthiest plants and make sure they will last.
S H I P P I N G
- The items are shipped disassembled but come with fun and easy instructions and are gift ready in eco-friendly paper
- We can only ship plants within the US!
- We ship in gift ready eco-friendly paper