Silvery Ann Philodendron + Handmade Ceramic Planter
Silvery Ann Philodendron are highly coveted houseplants due to their unique color, extreme hardiness, and low maintenance nature. We are obsessed with the shimmery variegation of the silver satin pothos (not to mention how easy it is to take care of them!) Even the worst plant killers can do very well with pothos.
I N C L U D E S
- 1 Scindapsus Pictus Silvery Ann
- 1 Handmade Ceramic Planter
- Hand Mixed Houseplant Soil
- Simple and Fun Instructions for Care and Assembly
S I Z E
- Approximately 4 inches wide x 5 inches high for the plant and planter
- Size varies slightly due to the handmade and natural qualities of the planter and plant
- The plant is paired with the perfect sized planter to avoid repotting and can be trimmed as needed
C A R E
l i g h t
- Low to Bright filtered light
- More light creates more variegation
- Our houseplants are grown in our greenhouse built to adapt plants to lower indoor light
w a t e r
- Pothos are extremely hardy and can do well even if neglected or over watered
- Moisten soil once per week
t e m p e r a t u r e
- Pothos do well in most environments
- They’re the absolute best houseplant for plant killers!
h a n d m a d e c e r a m i c s
- We make our ceramic planters by hand using techniques unique to our studio in order to regulate the proper moisture and oxygen levels for each plant. Our planters have a matte absorbent finish that requires no drainage hole.
h a n d g r o w n p l a n t s
- We grow our own plants and test them in our planters indoors along with years of research and experimentation to create the most low maintenance and healthiest plants and make sure they will last.
S H I P P I N G
- The items are shipped disassembled but come with fun and easy instructions and are gift ready in eco-friendly paper
- We can only ship plants within the US!
- We ship in gift ready eco-friendly paper